The hand-held Doppler has been widely adopted as standard equipment for the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. The versatile, inexpensive and portable equipment allows the fast and simple but effective assessment of both arterial and venous disease. Besides, it helps physicians to diagnose some diseases, such as lower limb and foot ulceration in both diabetics and non-diabetics alike.Sonotrax Vascular offers a traditional pencil-style 4MHz or 8MHz probe. It can locate both superficial and deep vessels faster and provides stronger signals.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Accurate detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Support 4MHZ,5mhz ,8MHZ waterproof probes
- Long time continuous use (about 8h)
- Automatic power-off