Handheld Pulse Oximeter ChoiceMMed MD300I-P is a recording oximeter for monitoring SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level) and heart rate. It can be used to monitor a patient's condition at home or in medical facilities, such as doctor's office, emergency room and medical laboratories. One can also use the oximeter while flying in unpressurised air plane cabins and exercising. Knowing the heart rate and SpO2 would help one to achieve one's goal and to monitor one's progress.
Movement can cause erratic readings. When taking a measurement, stop moving and relax for a few seconds.
The small form factor makes MD300I-P ease to use and suitable for many applications. Furthermore MD30oI-P can has memory to store 72 hours of data for up to 99 patients. The oximeter will sound an alarm when the readings fall outside normal ranges.
MD300I-P can transfer the stored data to a Windows computer for further analysis. Patient ID and recording time can be entered for each set of data. The software and required cable are included in the package.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), CE
- Adult, Pediatric¹ and Neonatal¹
- Dual color OLED display
- Data analysis software (MedView) included
- 10 ID codes and 72-hours record storage
- Low power indicator
- Data transmission to a computer for data analysis
- Automatic power off after 30sec idle
- 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries for up to 16 hours of operation
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display: Dual color OLED
- Operating System: Windows
- Parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, pleth waveform, pulse bar
- Display modes:3
- Measurement range: 70-100%
- Accuracy: @80%-100%, ±2%; @70%-79%, ±3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Data update time: < 15sec
- Alarm: <90%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: @30-100 ±2 BPM; @101-235 ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Pulse intensity bar graph indicator
- PR tone modulation
- Alarm: <60bpm, >100bpm
- Automatic power-off after 30 seconds
- Low power indicator
- Brightness adjustments: 7 levels
- Alarm: Finger out, Probe off, Battery-low
- Size: 130mm x 44mm x 20mm
- Weight: 120g (including two AA batteries)
¹ The included sensor is for adults.