Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300CF3 with alarm and a carrying pouch is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen meter for measuring blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). It provides spot checks for infants, children and adults.
The finger pulse oximeter alarm would alert you to any unusual readings. MD300CF3 also displays a pleth waveform that shows the change in blood volume in each heart beat and generally reflects the patient's cardiac condition. The graph also shows an indication of the signal strength. If the signal is too weak, any oximeter would have problem giving an accurate reading and appropriate precaution is needed.
The digital display can show data in six different directions making it easy for the patient and caretaker to read. This is especially helpful when the patient has problem with hand or arm movement.
The digital pulse oximetro combines advanced technology with a stylish, wearable design. Featured with a large bright blue LED display which allows you read in the dark and severe weather condition, MD300CF3fingertip pulse oximeter provides accurate readings - oxygen saturation, pulse rate along with pleth waveform.
The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with wide-range accurate measurement even in low perfusion make this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. It is equipped with pulse oximeter and sensor in one unit providing fast, real-time, reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements, with one button keypad and auto power-off.
Buy a MD300 CF3 today and we will include a FREE carrying pouch to protect your pulse oximeter. This offer will last until our supply runs out.
The fingertip pulse oximeter has been approved by FDA (USA), PMDA (Japan) and CMDCAS (Canada).
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants, children, and adults
- Display SpO2 waveform (plethysmorgram), pulse rate, SPO2, Bar Graph
- Adjustable brightness (10 levels)
- LCD display with six display modes
- Pulse rate audio recognition function
- Audio and visual larm
- Pulse signal strength
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low power indicator
- Automatic power-off design
- 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Patient: Adult, pediatric, and neonatal
- Dimension: 60mm x 35mm x 34mm
- Weight: 35g (without batteries)
- Display: Dual color OLED
- Alarm mode: Audio alarm and visual alarm
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: @70%-99% ±3%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Alarm: <90%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 bpm
- Accuracy: 30-99: ±2 bpm; 100-235: ±2%
- Alarm: <60 and >100 bpm
- Resolution: ±1 bpm
- Automatic power-off after 8 seconds
- Resolution: ±1% for SpO2 and ±1BPM for pulse rate
- Low power indicator